Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Ares Came In

So guess what was waiting for me in the mail? Ares! From Greece! I bought him on the third of this month and I was told, from the site, that it would be the 18th of October to the 25th of November before he arrived. To have him come several days after I had ordered him was beyond exciting. The only problem with the order was that the base came off.

Still, I’m going to keep it like that. It will help with the packing, if I need to move out or something. I really love the quality of the mini statue and I feel as though Ares was made to be on my altar. Next month I’m ordering Dionysus and I know that I’ll get him fast. If this quick delivery continues, then I’m going to make sure that he gets as much business as I can possibly give him.

By telling everyone about how great his shop is.


 Hope you enjoy the photo of Ares and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment