Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sorry About Not Being On

I know that it's been nearly a month since I was last on and I'm truly sorry about it. The strange things about life is that sometimes things just get a little strange. I had a bully attack me because I use to be Wiccan and a couple of other things. I've totally given up talking to any Heathens on-line and I have no desire to return to the on-line Heathen community. We need to respect everyone unless they no longer respect us.

So I'm hoping to be on many more times. The net is coming back on today, which I'm happy about, and so I'll be blogging more. I've been reading Greek books, halfway through one that I'll be blogging about soon enough. Well I hope that you enjoy more of my blog and I'll be around more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment