Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Attack of Mice

So this is going to be a short blog post as I have a busy day and don't have much time to really do anything that's not what has to be done today. I use to have barley, use to use it for offerings. Well, guess what? A little thing called a mouse discovered that I had barley and decided to eat through the bag and get into it. I'm going to get a tiny metal box on the third, along with two Greek mini statues, and I'm going to buy a new bag of barley and keep it in there.

And, yes, I've seen the little replica of Steward Little. And guess what, he isn't cute! And the freaky part, he looks right at me with those greedy little eyes and that twitchy little nose, saying, "I'm coming for your barley." I had to throw the whole bag out and I haven't even attempted to buy another bag. He's going to get his someday, I swear he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment