Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Summer Solstice, Full Moon, and Demeter Arriving





So yesterday was the Summer Solstice. I know that Hellenists in Greece honor the Titan Prometheus on the first day of summer. The documentary 'I Still Worship Zeus' showed that. I think that honoring Prometheus is fitting. As for me I didn't celebrate the Summer Solstice yesterday. I got suckered into adopting a kitten that is a pure monster. Lol! I also didn't observe the Full Moon as said monster made me tired.

Yes, she's a nightmare in itself. Lol! However yesterday my Demeter statue arrived from Greece. I really love how there's detail on this statue. At least I think there's detail.

























I hope that you all had a good Summer Solstice, Full Moon, and that the gods continue to bless you through the remaining of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment