Wednesday, June 15, 2016

GreekReporter.com Article

So I saw this article about two days ago and I'm going to say this; 'what the heck did I just read?' The article was about the Greeks coming back to their roots. What the article ended up being is a piece that claims something when it's not what it claims to be. First of all their called temples, not 'churches.' Churches is a Christian term. Another thing is why would Hellenist smear waste products on icons? I don't really get that.

And, yes, churches were built on sites where the gods had been worshiped. Sometimes those temples were turned into churches. I wish that journalism was getting better but it's only getting worst. And the amount of articles that I've seen, including the one that I mentioned about the Orlando shooting and how anti-LGBT people are somehow cold blooded murderers and all that is another example. Keep things classy, or, at least, accurate, stop posting nonsense, and get your facts straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment