Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Athenian Month of Hekatombaion Begins (2015)

Well, it's offical, we are now in the first Athenian month of 2015-2016. It has been one wild ride and I'm glad to of been apart of it. The following holidays happen during this Athenian month and I do hope that you all have a good one.

July 16: Nourmina
July 17: Agathos Daemon
July 18: Athena
July 19: Aphrodite, Hermes, Hercules, Eros, and Aphrodisia
July 21: Artemis
July 22: Apollo
July 23: Poseidon and Theseus
July 27: Kronia
July 31: Sunokia and the Full Moon: Honoring Selene and Artemis
August 5: Sacrifices to the Kourotrophos
August 7-14: Panathanaia
August 8: Libations to Hermes
August 14: New Moon 'Hena Kai Nea'

I hope that you all have a good one and may the gods bless your month.

Note: I will be combining my Hecate ritual that I do from the book that I bought and my Athena ritual that I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment