Friday, July 3, 2015

Ordering Hermes, Demeter, Dionysus, and Aphrodite

So today, a little bit after one in the morning, I ordered my four statues that I will be putting on my shrine when their months come around. And they are Hermes, Demeter, Dionysus, and Aphrodite. With the seasonal months just three months away I wanted to get them, as well as the last three statues, before the cold months come around. That was my goal at the beginning of this year, to get all twelve statues of the gods.

Even if they are just mini's.

Now I'm not saying that pictures of the gods aren't as good as statues of the gods, but they do look prettier and I love them. I do intend to start buying busts and medium size statues of the gods once I"m done fulfilling my vow that I made to myself. I found a wonderful medium size statue of Hera and Demeter, which I hope the seller (different one from the one that I"m going with) still has them. He also has three busts of Aphrodite, Artemis, and Athena.

When I get them, and future statues in, I will be showing them off. I hope that you all have a wonderful remainder of your week and may the gods bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment