Saturday, July 18, 2015

Been Hellenic for Eleven Months

So today marks eleven months since I started this blog and journey. I will admit that it's been a very exciting time and I feel most blessed to be on this journey and experiencing all the wonderful things that came with it. My four statues came in, which I'm so happy about, and I feel that I'm much closer to my goal then I was months ago. My plans for the coming month of August will be to buy floating shelves so that I can put my photo of Agathos Daemon up and Hecate as well.

I'm going to have my main shrine to the gods, in the middle which ever deity that is to be honored during the coming month. It's going to be a very interesting experience to see my shrine become what I've wanted it to become for a long time. I want to thank everyone that is following me on my blog and I hope that you have a wonderful remainder of your month.

No comments:

Post a Comment