Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sacrifices to Zeus the Savior and Athena the Savior (2015)

Tonight, at sundown, we start the last Hellenic festival of this Athenian month of Skirophonion. This isn't just the last Athenian festival of the month, but also of the year. We end it officially tomorrow when we honor Hecate. I find this a fitting end to this month and I'm excited about the coming, new, Athenian year. I hope that you all will have a good one and may Athena and Zeus bless you.

Note: I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Athena and Savior and Zeus the Savior is connected to Zeus overthrowing his father and saving the soon-to-be humanity from being subject to Kronos and Athena the Savior is talking about Athena protecting and saving her people from enemies. I'm going to have to do more research on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment