Friday, July 31, 2015

Sunaikia and the Full Moon (July 2015)

So tonight, at sundown, we celebrate Sunaikia and the Full Moon. In my former religion this would be considered the Blue Moon. But, as I don't follow it, it's a time to honor Selene and Artemis. However we add the additional holiday of Sunaikia today, as well. As this is the last day of the month of July I will be adding that this coming Monday I will be ordering the final three mini statues of the gods. They are Hephaestus, Apollo, and Zeus. I'm also going to the hardware store and get shelves for the beginning of what my Hellenic space will become.

I'm thinking about getting remakes of Greek plates and vases for each god and goddess of the Pantheon, but that will be many months, or even a couple of years, away. Smile! At least I can say that I have some kind of goal in life. I think the space will look really nice when I'm done. I hope that your month has been wonderful and may the gods bless you all in the month of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment