Sunday, September 28, 2014

Turning This Blog Into A Journey

One of the bad things about trying out different paths is that people will always remind of the paths that you’ve tried. And since I’ve settled on being a Hellenist and determined to follow the path of the gods, I’m turning this blog into a journey of being a Hellenist. I’m going to be talking about each holiday as they approach and I’m going to be talking about books that I’ve read and giving reviews of said books.

I’m doing this as a record of my spiritual path and religion. I believe, once again, that documenting my path is the most important thing. I’m keeping all my old blog posts, because their important. I’m really excited about doing this and writing down the things that I’ve discovered. I can’t wait to discover new things and get closer to the gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment