Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Thank the Gods for the Internet, Well Hermes.

One of the things that we all have been blessed with is having the net. I thank the god Hermes every time I can get on and find things that I need to find. One of the things that is really annoying is not having the money to have access to the books that you need. Thankfully that task has been handled by others and their are countless websites that offer the hymns. So, to thank Hermes I'm posting hymns to the gods. As always I will site my source.

Saves a ton of trouble later on. This will be twice a week and I hope that you all enjoy them.



Hymn to Zeus (shorten version, only).

I got this hymn from the site Perseus Digital Library. Enjoy and thanks for reading.

I will sing of Zeus, chiefest among the gods and greatest, all-seeing, the lord of all, the fulfiller who whispers words of wisdom to Themis as she sits leaning towards him.

Be gracious, all-seeing Son of Cronos, most excellent and great!

No comments:

Post a Comment