Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The English Version of Hellenic Household Worship Coming Soon

I was on Facebook and the author announced that the English version of Hellenic Polytheism: Household Worship is going to be available to buy next week. This fits in well with how I buy books. I really want a physical copy of this book so that I have it for the small, but beginning, library that I can go to without worry about power, internet, and so on. I also think that it’s important to buy anything that will support the Hellenic community as a whole. I’ve always believed that and this is a great way to do it.

From the sample page that they gave us I found a Full Moon ritual listed. This will be great when the Full Moon comes around. There’s also plenty of other things that I saw, listed, that makes me get a good feeling in buying it. I personally believe that we need more books out there like this to match with the Wiccan books that are flooding the market. People need to experience the difference between these two religions.

Well that’s all that I want to say. I’ll see you around and my the gods watch over you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment