Sunday, November 23, 2014

Poseidon (2014)

Time for another Athenian month to begin, at sundown. Tonight we start the Athenian month of Poseidon and I want to look back at the previous month. One of the things that I have learned is that sometimes you have to rely on others that are far more experienced in this religion than you are. I'm still having trouble with the calendars only up until they make no sense. Like the festival of Pompaia. I had to wait until it was listed before I could even blog about it. Another thing that I would like to mention is that, and thanks to my wonderful blogger that I follow, I'm starting to read Olympus Heights.

I got the book because I wanted to see if it was better than Percy Jackson. I'll give a full book review on that this month. I'm hoping that this month will be better and that I won't have the worries that I had last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment