Thursday, October 1, 2015

Making Your Own Greek Statues

One of the things that I really hate about statues that are on the internet is that they cost so much money. Or sometimes they don't have the one that your looking for. I think that's the problem with most paths. You find a deity that you feel drawn to, using a Wiccan example, and find that there is no statues of them. One of the coolest things that I've found was oven baked clay. Some companies even have them in different colors.

You don't even have to be good at making statues to make them. Yes, they won't look perfect but, if you have talent, you can make them great. Even if you don't have talent you can make something that looks like a Greek god or goddess. And this applies to any path. I think that Hellenists should make their own statues instead of putting money out to buy one. I might be wrong, but I think that it's a great idea.

Personally I'm not buying any statues because my mother is making a big stink about statues. But I think the idea is good to pass along.

No comments:

Post a Comment