Friday, October 2, 2015

Giving Thanks to the Gods

One of the things that I'm thankful for is my religion and being able to live in a country where you can worship however you want and don't have to worry about being killed for it. I thank the gods all the time for the small gifts that they have given me. This time, however, I'm giving thanks to the goddess Tyche for blessing our family with luck and fortune. For years we have suffered from not having enough and having to rely on others. My brother, now, having full time work has removed that worry and I'm going to be thanking Tyche for bringing fortune and luck our way.

I believe thanking the gods for things like this, and even small things, is very important. It lets them know that your grateful for what you have and what they have given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment