Monday, August 24, 2015

Forced to Budget Practice

The annual letter that 'lets you know how much money your landlord wants to suck out of you' came in and it's nearly $600.00. Yeah, you heard me right. We have to pay nearly $600.00 a month for rent. In the spirit of high rent I was thinking about ways to practice on a budget. This amount makes it clear that statues, even if my mother allowed more to come in, is clearly off the table. One of the blessed things about living where I'm at is that there's a Dollar Tree and a library nearby.

I'm thinking about running off images of the gods and taping them to cheap $1.00 candles. I'm already planning on buying candle labels and prayer cards this week. I'm going to be adding seven day candles as well. When the winter months come upon us they won't be lit so that I don't use them up. I'm getting the label that has all the gods on them. I'm going to be doing plenty of 'picking pennies off the ground and putting them in my pocket' during the winter months.

I'm going to be praying to the gods that this seasonal months will not be as bad as they are claiming that it will be. I know that the gods will be with me and I'm not worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment