Monday, March 16, 2015

I'm Back Blogging

I said in a video that I uploaded that I would be back blogging. And I can't believe that it's been nearly three months since I blogged. Gods, I must of been one anti-social person. Anyway, glad to be back blogging and I'm looking forward to blogging more. I will be back with things that I've found on the net, including the whole thing with not having George's wife not being apart of the attempt to get the Parthenon marbles back.

Hello, if a huge pile of artifacts is going to be returned to Iraq then why can't the marbles be returned. I really shake my head. Anyway, hope that you all had a great winter. I know that there were a ton of people that were complaining about the cold, snow, and freezing rain, and I hope that your area is nice and pleasant. Mine was, the morons came out.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment