Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sorry about Not Blogging

The ups and downs of anyone's lives sometimes can affect simple things like blogging. My net went down last Monday and I had also totally forgot to blog about anything. This month has been one nasty nightmare with the weather, worrying if my brother was going to get hired full time, and money. Money seems to be the highlight worry this month. Oh, forgot to add house inspection. Glad that all worries are gone and I'm back blogging.

I hope that you all had a great month, better than mine was, and your not getting wet. It's freaking raining right now, the weather affects my ability to stay awake, and people just have to argue about dumb stuff. I swear my block has more issues than a news stand, as my brother would say. Have a good week and I'll be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment