Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hene Kai Nea (December 2014)

Tonight, at sundown, we honor Hecate and end the Athenian month of Poseidon. I have learned a lot during this month and I'm happy to see it ending. I'm ready to learn more, to read more, and to hopefully see the beginning of the end of these cold months. I know, I know, this Winter has just started but I really am one of those people that look ahead and think about the returning warmth and, of course, the blessings that the gods have given me.

The gods have given me so much during the months that I've really applied myself to my religion. In both Hellenism and Cultus Decorum. I feel great about myself, I feel blessed, I feel loved by my gods, and I never want anything to happen to take that away. I hope that you all have a good rest of the month and I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment